Thursday, December 5, 2013

$5 off + Free Shipping Ends Dec. 8th

This is something I just had to share with all of you. My daughter will soon be 25. She named and painted this piece with a group of her friends at a local art studio. I have to say when I saw this I was in tears I think it is just so cute, beautiful and vibrant. As most of you know who follow this blog already know... Julia is living with deafness and autism and this painting is a visual reminder to never judge a book by its cover. Here self-esteem grew so much that day.
Purchase products with this print.

When you purchase products with this image the earnings will help to support her supply needs and encouragement for more artwork. Help me show her some support by please promoting her art piece by sharing with your social media channels, the buttons are below the post. Should you decide to purchase a product here is the code http://society6.com/KimberlyMcGuiness/Owl-Blue-jHM_Print?promo=800b7b#1=45 to receive $5 off each purchase and also free shipping. You may also click on the  text under the picture to purchase. Hurry! Promotion only available using the link and expires December 8, 2013 at Midnight Pacific Time. *Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert.

We thank you in advance for supporting Julia and her art!