Friday, February 17, 2012

D.I.G.S Executive Director Receives Community Service Award

We are very pleased to announce the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) have awarded their Community Service award to our Developing Independence Growth and Security (D.I.G.S) director, Barbara Monday. D.I.G.S is an all-volunteer organization. This award is truly for all of us and it is an honor that DIGS is recognized for the changes we're making for our 'adults' in the community. A very special Thank You to Bill Schoepski for his letter of endorsement.

Congratulations Barbara for your hard work, commitment to our organization, our families and community, you are greatly appreciated!
To discover D.I.G.S and our mission we invite you to visit and connect with us in these venues.  
Our Facebook Page or  D.I.G.S Website